Here at Waterside, we believe in staying true to our values and always aim to be
‘Clean, Friendly and Well Maintained’
With this in mind, we encourage the following Class Etiquette to be followed by our members:
- Arrive 5 minutes before the class to allow for a smooth changeover from the class before. There is a 15 minute turnaround between every class to allow for cleaning of equipment.
- Be aware of one another, stay socially distanced, but also kind and friendly. It may be someone’s first time at a class.
- Be considerate when booking and cancelling classes. We have added extra classes and a brand new studio spaces and to help create more options for everyone.
- ‘Double classes’ are being discouraged. Please only stay for a double class if there is space on the day.
- Report problems to Waterside staff, whilst we have wonderful instructors, they are freelancers and their main job is to teach. Any problems with things like booking systems, equipment, procedures please direct to our friendly Reception Team.
- Ask for help if you need it, the Leisure and Reception Team are on hand to help.
- Tell us your ideas. We are all trying to make the best of the current situation we find ourselves in, if you can see a way of us doing things better, we would love to hear from you.
- Have fun, we know you love to exercise together, so let’s keep our sense of team spirit high.
We look forward to seeing you in a class soon.