Biocircuit at Waterside
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT OUR LATEST ADDITION? WELCOME TO BIOCIRCUIT …..
This brand new, state of the art equipment is made to adapt and fit to you. BIOCIRCUIT takes the guess work out of your workout, it’s simple to use and includes the following features:
- One Login – Swipe in with your band and your workout is ready to go.
- Adaptive Posture – The equipment automatically adjusts to your height, weight and settings.
- Always Guided – The on screen guidance means you always know what to do and how to do it.
- Time Efficient – The intelligent equipment knows what equipment is in use so puts you on the next available machine, there’s never any waiting for machines and your workout can be completed in 30 minutes.
- Achieve your Goals – Choose from five different training programmes whether you want to Start Moving, Lose Weight, Tone Up, Stay Young or Boost Your Performance, there’s a training programme that will suit you. The programme adapts as you get fitter so that you achieve your goals.
If you are looking for something simple, easy to use and super effective BIOCIRCUIT is for you.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Everyone requires an induction before the circuit can be used, this is a 1:1 appointment with a BIOCIRCUIT trainer. The instructor will show you how to login, use the equipment, assess your current fitness levels and select the right programme for you.
Once you have completed your induction you are good to go, no need to book a spot just turn up, login and off you go. The system will automatically pick up on your progress and suggest a trainer check in to keep working towards your goal.
HOW TO BOOK
- You can book your BIOCIRCUIT Induction for Monday 19th July via the Members’ Online Portal or via the Waterside App.
- Please remember to book your Leisure Club Booking for access through the turnstiles.
- You will need an active My Wellness account set up prior to your induction. If you do not have an account already, please go to: https://www.mywellness.com/watersideleisureclub. Select ‘Create new account’ and register using the same email address that you registered at the club with. If you have any problems, please see a member of leisure team who will be able to assist.
NB. If you would like a BIOCIRCUIT Induction after the 19th July, please book a Gym Appointment and tell the staff member you wish to be set up for BIOCIRCUIT.