Members Notice - COVID-19
Following on from the latest government announcement, we will be making some changes to our COVID-19 measures which are outlined below.
- Members will still be required to book their visits via the Waterside App and as such, will continue to complete the mandatory health declaration before making their Leisure Club Booking.
- The Swimming Pool, children’s swim sessions and Table Tennis will remain bookable.
- We will continue to have increased cleaning schedules to include more regular sanitisation of the gym equipment, studio equipment and regular deep cleaning of our changing facilities.
- We will continue to ask members to wipe down all equipment both before and after use using the gym wipes provided.
- Air handling systems will continue to be fully optimised on site.
- The Perspex screens will stay in place and contactless payment will still be encouraged.
- We will be increasing class occupancy to 90%. We will be moving members from the waiting lists onto the main class lists so please check the ‘My Bookings’ section of the App and website to see your changes.
- BOX12 Inductions will change to BOX12 Classes. If you are attending a BOX12 Class, you must bring your own boxing gloves as gloves and MYZONE belts will ne longer be provided. BOX12 Gloves and MYZONE belts are available to purchase from reception.
These changes will take effect from Monday 19th July and will be reviewed in 4 weeks’ time.
Thank you in advance for working with us on this and we look forward to seeing you in club soon.