Member Update: Coronavirus (Covid – 19)
We understand our members may be concerned about Covid-19 and as such, wanted to reassure you that we’re monitoring the developing situation closely and are following all advice issued by the Chief Medical Officer, Public Health England.
We also wanted to reassure you that there have been no actual or suspected cases of the coronavirus (Covid-19) at the Waterside. If this situation changes, we’ll act quickly to protect our members, guests and employees.
We are currently increasing our cleaning schedules to include more regular sanitisation of the gym equipment, all doors, handles and surfaces and have extra hand sanitiser stations around the building. We ask that you take these steps, which are consistent with government advice:
- Please do not come to the club if you are unwell.
- Keep your hands clean; wash regularly and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water and before you enter the gym.
- Use tissues to catch all coughs and sneezes and then bin the tissue.
- Please use the cleaning sprays to wipe down machines and equipment after use.
- If you think you may have encountered the virus, please follow the government advice and self-isolate in the first instance.
Thank you to everyone for being courteous and respectful with your personal hygiene and please continue to do so. Kind regards,