Keep Waterside Moving
Throughout the temporary closure we want to do everything we can to keep our Waterside members moving and feeling good. Therefore, we’re asking all our members to join in with our Keep Waterside Moving Challenge. Over the next 26 days, we’re aiming to generate as many MOVEs as we can and anyone who contributes towards this challenge will be rewarded with a £10 Food & Drinks voucher to spend in the club when we re-open.
To join the challenge all you need to do is:
- Register for a Waterside MyWellness account, if you haven’t already got one, using this link:www.mywellness.com/watersideleisureclub
- Download the MyWellness App either from the App Store or Google Play Store
- Then log your workouts. You can do this by:
- Completing one of the Daily Workouts
- Linking your MyWellness account to an existing fitness app such as Garmin, Fitbit, My Fitness Pal, MyZone and more
- Recording your workouts in the My Movement section of the app
From feedback we have received, we know that lots of you are still working out so this should simply be an added bonus. For those who are struggling to stay motivated, we’re hoping this challenge may give you that extra support you need. So let’s get as many Waterside members involved as we can and Keep Waterside Moving.
In addition to the above, we also have more workout videos from your favourite Waterside instructors being posted this week including Fitness Pilates, Body Conditioning, Dance Floor Fillers and Functional Yoga so keep checking out our Facebook and YouTube pages (all of which can be found on our Waterside App) as we continue to upload more daily workouts.
If you have any questions, please let me know and we’ll be in touch again soon.
Alice (Leisure Director)